Lillybelle

Lillybelle

Monday, October 3, 2016

MY CONCERT

Today I am writing about my concert at Montante Cultural Center... 

It was a fun concert to do, but I was a little nervous. Okay... REALLY nervous. I don't know why I was so nervous. It was such a small audience. There weren't that many people there! It was a really small audience.

I think that I did really good. My brother Bradley played the guitar with my singing. I think that it sounded awesome!(the link will be listed down below) 

(My puppy baxter is sitting next to me... He is so cute.)

 Back to my concert. It was fun to though. I sang Moon River. That song is from Breakfast at Tiffany's.

The thing is that I forgot to bow because I was so nervous. It was a really easy song. I think that I nailed it. I bet that my teacher is going to say something about the bows... I am relieved that it is over now.

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY FOLKS!!!!!!!!!

SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment