Lillybelle

Lillybelle

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

9/11


Editor: It's funny. Lilly hasn't really learned about this at school. How sad is that? There was no commemoration. None. No mention. This is one of the most horrendous things to happen on our soil. I don't get it. I would appreciate comments from parents of school-aged children. Please let us know if other schools touched on this subject. Thanks.

Hey, guys. Today's blog is not going to be a happy blog. I will be writing about 9/11.





9/11 was a horrible event. Two terrorists took planes and crashed into the twin towers. It was a devastating event. My mom made me watch a clip on what happened. It made want to cry it was so bad. I was crying on the inside. Thousands of people died in this event. People that were on the top floor knew that they were going to die so the just jumped off the building and died. I don't want to talk about this anymore.
                                       

                                 Signing off,

                                                Lilly Benz




Image result for blue sad face



No comments:

Post a Comment