Lillybelle

Lillybelle

Monday, January 15, 2018

Monday 1/15/2018

Hi guys! How are you all? I am good. I missed blogging for the past year because I have been very busy. 

Earlier, I did a lot of stretching. I used a big rubber band to pull my legs back into my middle split. It hurt, but I held it for a little bit, and I hope it works. I also did a lot of planning. I am planning a surprise. I cant say what it is because my dad, (aka Mike V. Benz) reads my blogs and I don't want him to know about it. 

I go to dance at Draper Center For Dance Education in Rochester now. I use to go to Neglia Ballet Conservatory. Then I decided to switch to Draper so I could get different types of dance such as Modern, and Jazz. I love it at my new studio. They do Nutcracker, Cinderella, and other shows for there company members. This year they are doing Green Eggs and Ham as a side production. I am super exited to be a Mouse in their Cinderella!


For school today, I learned about Scientific Notation.I also learned about Martin Luther King JRand the "Butterfly Effect". The butterfly effect is when something changes in the past, the future as we know it will change dramatically. We also learned about Alexander the Great, and I got to chose one. I chose a robotics lesson. I learned about different types of robots. I learned that is is harder to navigate an under water robot because of the signal issues. I also learned that in Switzerland, they made a robot based off of a dragonfly, a newt, a fish, a spider, a cricket, and a lot more.

Later, William, Momma, and I will watch a movie probably. Daddy left at 10:00 a.m. this morning. He is heading to Georgia as I type this. I hope that we get to watch a movie, and/or play games with each other.


Tomorrow, I plan on doing a lot of school so I can get done early and have some free time to do what ever I want to do before we leave.

Thanks for reading! I will see you guys next time! (drops mic) Lilly out.


No comments:

Post a Comment